12 per hour
Valeter/Car Wash Attendant required for a leading accident and repair centre based in Newham.
This is a permanent full time position.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
- Wash, vacuum clean and polish all cars using the approved materials and equipment.
- Be aware of and adhere to any health and safety policies and procedures that apply to the work area and particularly in connection with the chemicals, fluids and cleaning agents used in the cleaning process
- Keep the Car park Tidy at all times
- Liaise with reception to ensure courtesy cars are cleaned and checked out ready for collection by the customer
- Possess two years' experience working as a professional valeter/ detailer.
- Quality control on valeting and or accident repair would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience working with and handling cleaning chemicals.
- Be able to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Be clean, tidy, well organised.
- Be able to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
If you feel you have the skills and potential to fill this role, please click on Apply Now or alternatively you can call Jules on 07443580347 who will be happy to give further details.
Back to List