£26,000 to £30,000
Warranty Administrator required for an automotive dealership in the Redhill area.
Main job functions:
• To help ensure that warranty repairs are carried out to the highest standards of quality possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To ensure efficient processing of warranty claims.
• To control the warranty system in order to avoid the risk of loss to the company.
• To enhance the reputation of the dealership at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Skills & experience required:
• Ability to enter information onto the computer and other warranty systems.
• Ability to assess and report on warranty repairs.
• Numerate and articulate to the clerical level required.
• Ability to maintain personal technical knowledge and skills and up-to-date knowledge of warranty procedures.
• If you have worked in the automotive industry before this would be an advantage but not essential
If you have experience in Warranty's and administration and would like more information, then please send us your CV by clicking on apply or call Jules Fine at Fine Recruiting Ltd on the number provided.
We look forward to hearing from you..
Back to List