A BRAND NEW BODYSHOP OPENING SOON IN BURGESS HILL IS SEEKING A WORKSHOP CONTROLLER!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced workshop Controller or a bodyshop controller / estimator / senior technician looking to take the next step in their career would also be considered.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven track record working within a Body shop on a supervisory level
- Leadership qualities and supervisory skills.
- The ability to assess and report on staff performance.
- The ability to discuss and negotiate agreeable solutions to customer problems.
- The ability to maintain personal technical knowledge and skills.
- Up to date knowledge of consumer and vehicle legislation.
- Strong understanding of customer expectations, customer handling skills and empathy.
- Ability to effectively organise workloads whilst maintaining workshop efficiencies.
For more information, please send us your CV by clicking on apply or alternatively call Jules Fine direct on the number provided who will be happy to discuss the details further.
We are also looking for Panel Beaters, MET Fitters, VDA, Parts Advisor, Bodyshop advisor and Paint Sprayers for the same new site. Please apply to this vacancy and we will be in touch with info on other roles or alternatively you can call Jules on the number above.
Back to List